Huge disappointment! What's happening..?

Are you making mockery of the people who come here with your money!
Today I signed up with the hope of finding a quality, interesting and eye catching design! But what in the name of God …?
What do you offer your customers …? Design made by children in fifth grade at school?
What happened to all the quality flyers and authors? Do you offer to buy with our money the work that any child can do! Envato, you hit the bottom!
Huge disappointment! Huge! This is not like a quality market! It’s like a beginner’s school! Ugly, old-fashioned designs that take no more than 10 minutes to create!

That seems like a bit of a generalisation in a category with over 100K items in it.

Did you set the list to sort by newest items (preventing very old files showing up)?

2 Likes

Of course!
That’s what I’m talking about! It’s a crime to ask for money for some things! I will not post here! A few months ago, I was looking at new work here and there were great things. Now what I see here is frustrating! Works by beginners! Don’t make money about it! Don’t even give them away. They don’t match to your rank … or at least what was …

Are you sure you’re looking in the right place?! Sure, there’s a bit of variation in quality here and there, but I’m definitely not seeing anything close to being achieved in 10 minutes by a 5th grader!

1 Like

Ugly, old-fashioned designs that take no more than 10 minutes to create

I mean nobody is forcing you to buy anything here, but this sounds more like a trolling attempt.

1 Like

I don’t know if this is an attempt to trolling, but the truth is that for several months, Envato has been repressing authors with massive rejections of their works! A new policy that no one talks about! Many good designers have suffered too!
I am not a troll, but I have removed my portfolio!
I don’t want to be humiliated on that way!

1 Like

Good for you mate, the disrespect Envato have shown the people who made them not only cost me a job I loved dearly, but also destroyed the livelihoods of 1000s

“You do creative, we do the rest” - a sentiment which did not age well.