HTML Theme got hard rejected ..Any help ??

My HTML template got hard rejected … http://smartlearning.designia-co.com/

Anyone can help me figure the reasons ?

Thanks in advance

Hi there!

At a first check, your item needs a lot of work in order to get approved for sale on ThemeForest. The design is so basic(sorry to say this), a lot of issue with fonts, spacing, elements proportions, consistency, hovers and many other issues.

###Here is my detailed review:

1. Different font sizes. Make email font-size the same as the text from left:

2. Add some transitions on all buttons from your site. You can use this css rule:
    button,

a {
        transition: all 250ms ease-in-out;
        -webkit-transition: all 250ms ease-in-out;
    }
  • Adjust it as per your preferences;
  1. Top-bottom spacing. Make that space equal

2. Make this button smaller.

3. These bullets seems unfinised with default bootstrap style. Improve them.

4. Multiple issues on this section:

1. Make line-height bigger (150% of font-size).
  2. This is not aligned(top-bottom-left-right all of them are different :frowning: )
  3. This button is an image. But why?!?. Make it a html/css button. Then, align it!
  4. Spacing issue(top bottom)

1. The hover is horrible :). Make price the same size with “monthly” text. Make the space above the review smaller.

2. This button’s shadow is also outdated. Get rid of it

3. Make this space bigger as the space from your other sections;

4. Improve the color of these links. This is the default color of a html page.

These are only some quick tips. Improve all the points listed above, then go to themeforest and try to accommodate yourself with the quality from there. You will understand how to deal with spacings/fonts/color combinations.

Thanks for your help , i have another question …Quoting Their hard rejection email : " After completing our review, we’ve determined that ‘Smart Learning’ isn’t at the quality standard needed to continue forward with the review process on ThemeForest. As the submission is too far off the standards we require, you’ll be unable to re-submit on this occasion."

if i fixed all the points you mentioned … will it be eligible for re-submission ?

As I said before:

These are only some quick tips. Improve all the points listed above, then go to themeforest and try to accommodate yourself with the quality from there. You will understand how to deal with spacings/fonts/color combinations.

No, it’s not enough. You should make it more attractive, with unique elements and also pixel perfect.

But firstly, you can fix these isses :slight_smile: . Then you can post an update here for a second review before resubmitting the item;