HTML Template Submission

hello,
I want to submit HTML template on Themeforest, in that template, it has contact form,
sould I make the PHP code for that contact form ?
if I didn’t make it, does it will get rejected ??
-thanks

It’s not a requirement but you will get a lot of upset buyers if it’s not there.

It is pretty much an expectation from any buyer

php working contact form is optional for html template and for not included php coding for the form html template will not get rejected. for html template need the design aesthetic with premium features. design is the most important requirements for html template approve.

glad to hear that, tha’t not the requirement

so for the HTML template doesn’t have new standard from envato right ? because I haven’t submit HTML template for one year :smile: ,

themforest quality standard and requirements improved much. for getting approve have to provide unique aesthetics design with best UI and have to put premium design. in short need advanced level design. as @charlie4282 mentioned if you add php code for the form it will be plus features.

You will regret not including it

but some newest HTML template has been approved in my opinion not really high quality design, let’s say it has some problem with the spacing. not too bad but not perfect.
I think the reviewer is very subjective,

Design is a very subjective thing, so that should be pretty obvious if you’ve been in this business for a while. :wink: