HTML Template Hard Rejected?

Hi,

The reviewer does not tell the reason expect the same traditional feedback they copy and paste in the email. I think the design was good and clean and i don’t know the quality standards which has been missed as the reviewer did not mentioned anything related to that.

https://themesjungle.net/html/prime-cab/home-1.html

Best Regards,

Try to create more unique item that’s my suggest

Do u think it has not enough quality to get approved. Although i have reviewed this with some other experienced people and their comments were very positive. Also PSD was approved as well. I was checking that this category is unique as well but still the ambiguous feedback do not help and time and effort gets wasted :frowning: . This is the consecutive second time. Although i have approved many items for other theme authors.

Did you submit your approved psd link when html submitted ?
I saw your item item is good.
Who said your item good or bad doesn’t matter item approving matter is depended Envato Themeforest Reviewer team.

Hi,

Thank you for appreciating my work. This design was purchased officially from another author which has very good designs in his portfolio and Envato was informed as well. Before choosing this design the current items in this category were checked as well so all work was done. I very closely follow the newly items which are coming on themeforest there is not much difference. Then even after completion again it was reviewed with some more experienced people and then it was submitted. Nobody said me that but their team feedback hurts when there is not any certain criteria being enforced :frowning:.

I would like to get feedback of other people as well. If there are issues i can fix them but entirely putting an effort again to me is hard to understand. As a lot of hardwork was put so i want to know that is there any possibility to get this approved.

I have a question with you. Do you get permission(ticket) from PSD author ?

Hi,

I do have permission of conversion for both HTML and WP. That was mentioned as well which further amazed me that the team did not bring into consideration. Will Bishop Envato author support shared the ticket ID #1075962 . I would be glad if they reconsider this decision.

Kind Regards,

you can contact with envato help center why they reject your item it have psd approved

Hi,

Thanks once again for your help. Can you share the link of Envato Help. Is it this link?

https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us

Best Regards,

yes this is the envato help link

Thanks alot :slight_smile: @unlockdesign for your help. The theme has been finally approved. Probably next time i will come up with something more unique. Thanks once again.

3 Likes