Html template got rejected. Why?

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Techfy - Multipurpose & Multivendor eCommerce HTML Template” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

Hi, how are you all? This is the first time i uploaded an item. I tried to avoid the hard rejection as much as i could. But i don’t understand what’s wrong with this template and why have they rejected it so hard? Please help me.

Here is my demo link: Techfy
Thanks.

It has many design details to correct and the same carousel is repeated several times. Instagram block photos look blurry. The blog block looks like it has the default Bootstrap layout.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the info. I will surely change those. Is there anything more i should do?

You need should improve the design, banners & color combination at all also borders which you have add on boxes. Many carousel in homepage you should avoid that.

Thanks a lot. I will definitely change all of those. Thanks for the review again…