Yes but your themes is too basic
if you have any doubt please ask to @charlie4282 because he know more that I thank you
anyway thank you bro sorry for the disturb
no bro, I am woman
oups i’m really sorry , i appreciat any of ur reply miss !!!
this is wat i see in my laptop the header is fine , but now i know wat is the problem, im using 100vh in height and thats why the header is small in other devices
Yes, it’s best but you need to size screen same top and bottom for example 100px with rules, themeforest will approved.
i will do some changes in the template and i will post here the new changes, ty miss
Try less harsh title fonts and possibly less rounded body font
i’m not good at choosing fonts but ill do my best ty sir
Already you have gotten much fedback from our expert community. with respect just I would like to
highlight few things (definitely only my personal opinion):
- sticky Header height is too big, I think better to make it less than 80px
- on scroll in header content bouncing is odd to me. you can use parallax effect there
- button hover effect, services hover effect is not good
- p tag line-height 30px is odd settings, you should use body common line-height css rules
- hover animation effect especially on portfolio is not looking good
- Contrast especially on Main activity is not good
- line length should not exceed 95 characters
- faq section need improve 1 open to another all close. also make design better
- in testimonial .testimonial p => line-height: 45px; looking odd
- overall design need to make more asthetic with premuim design. fonts, typography, visual hierarchy need to improve.
ty for ur reply sir , this is some good information i appreciate it , just have a small request, i need example for the line 2 (parallax effect) and 4 (use body common line-height css rules) please ?
and again thanks to all the experts who had the time to reply , i am really grateful
- you can check themeforest exist template to get an idea how to make a perfect banner.
- in body you have used as far I can remember line-height: 1.5; keep that line-height for all body text but for heading as like (h1,…h6, button, …) you can use different as like for h1,h2,… you can use line-height: 1.3
check and study more on themeforest exist template to know more.
okay i got it , last question : it’s better to create new template now or modify this one and re-submit it ?
alredy hard rejecetd item again submit not acceptable. so, better to go with a new one with more asthetic design.
ok thank you for your time
Actually you don’t understand the market Design. Please compare your product with the newest items approved in the marketplace then you itself reject your own item. I hope you will understand the market trends.
I can tell you a simple way to get accept is that your product should beat the newest product approved in the marketplace in terms of design.
Themeforest requires the design not your coding. if you fail in terms of design They will hard reject you. if you fail in the terms of coding they will soft reject you
I hope you will understand the marketplace
If you find this thread useful please mark this as solution
maybe ur 60% right , but im not UI/UX designer , i don’t have the creativity to create a psd template , the only way i’m doing is copy from other templates and make some small changes , and btw no worries man !!
Then you may be in the wrong place… The whole reason people buy themes in the first place is to get creative and professional UI/UX design, and have it all function perfectly.
Plus, copying other templates, making small adjustments and then trying to sell them will not get you anywhere here.
i see , so what you suggest please ?