[HTML Soft] I don't know what the reviewers want

I tried everything and reviewers again rejected my template. My English is a little weak and I don’t know what exactly I need do. The title of template is: BeamStore - Clean & Modern Ecommerce Template. Any ideas?

" We’re now requiring unique, non-generic names with at least 3 characters for all new submissions. Additionally, authors should not use names that are already in use in the Marketplace. Search and make sure that chosen name does not exist: https://themeforest.net/

Combination of keywords, Target-audience, categories, abbreviation and subjective word(s) are not allowed as item names. ( example: Magazine, XMagazine, MagazineX, etc.)

Author can always use the title description to further describe the item and list the keywords as tags.

However, unique, single or combinations of common words are allowed ( no keywords ). Commonly used non-English words are fine as well."

Hi @Nine-Themes

Already this name BeamStore is exist(you know that) at Envato Market you cannot keep this name with your item! Change it and keep a unique name for your items.
Hope will approved!

Thanks!

Yes, beamstore is exist at Envato Market, but this theme is mine. I just want upload other version of this template, so I can’t change the name. What I should do in this way?

Okay! Share details with Reviewer Message Box with Envato Item reviewer team hope they will consider.
One thing both full name are different!

1. BeamStore - Multipurpose WooCommerce Theme
  2. BeamStore - Clean & Modern Ecommerce Template

Hi

I think BeamStore will not be acceptable even both is your own item. So, in this case you can rename as like BeamStore2 or BeamStore 2 and hope will be accepted (you have to mention both are your own item).

Thanks

Hi
First try to change name of theme in something unique, not with store in name

Name like xprime, creus etc i give examples with name of my themes, to see