Html Rejection

This is some kind of a joke. Here is what i got my last submit.

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Muzika Responsive HTML Template” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

Visit our forums and ask fellow authors for feedback. Our helpful community will be glad to lend a hand.

Check out this Help Centre article to understand why and how items get rejected.

Remember you can get help, in the form of tutorials or skilled professionals, on Envato Tuts+ and Envato Studio.

We hope to see a new submission from you soon!

All the best!

Envato Quality team

Still have questions? Contact our Help Centre.

Here is my template:
http://lement.blissfx.com/muzika/splash.html

What kind of crap is this that i cannot re submit this item>

Cheers

Lester

It is a hard rejection and you cannot resubmit your item.
Take time to create a new one.

Anyway, here is my 2cents:

• Font combination issues
  • Readability: some sections are very hard to read
  • Spacing & Alignment: there is no organizational or structure spacing in the layout position. Spacing between sections, blocks are not consistent and has a clear visual hierarchy.
  • Check with various resolutions, the layout is collapsed and not good at some specific resolutions.
  • Whitespace & Negative Space issues: many white spaces without a clear purposes
  • Stock images: not a good choice of stock selection: many pictures are not in a same style, color tone, eye direction…
  • I must say your design is a little outdated. I just take a look at your portfolio and see that you latest approved ones are years ago. take your time to get familiar with latest design trends & styles.
    You know: design review is some subjective viewpoints but almost of them are base on some very basic latest theoretical checkpoints.
    Good luck on your next items!

Thanks for the reply

Well yes and there are a few things that are not exactly right but to say that i cannot resubmit the template after i fix all the issues that is ludicrous. I have seen far worse templates and themes that are approved. So when did envato become like this because i have never had any issues like this with any of my files. So even if i fix the issues i cannot re submit the template? Who makes up these rules? Thats what i like to know.

Cheers and if there is any staff that might have the answer then please do.

Lester