How to vertical-align headlines in inner columns in applauz theme?

Hi there, I’m using the Applauz theme and l like it but have a problem with vertcal alignment of headlines within a slider. I’ve created a:
slider > slider item > row > inner column (vertical align) > headline > vertical align middle

But the headline doesn’t show up in the middle evene if I have chosen vertically aligned.

I have different sliders with different headlines and none of them is in the middle (vertical). If I add another “seperator” above and one below the page is not very responsive on MacBook Air in comparison to 27" Screen in comparison to mobile devices like iPad and/or iPhone

see page: coinvest.finance/relaunch/
pw: coinvest

Thanks for any idea why this happens and how to solve the problem. Thanks
Andreas

Hi,

Contact with your purchase item author @BoldThemes right here as a comments

hope they will helepd!

Hi,

Please submit a ticket at our support site - https://boldthemes.ticksy.com/ and our support team will be glad to assist you.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

BoldThemes team

1 Like

Thanks,
I tried to create a ticket using my purchase order, but if I have to pay another support fee first I feel a bit ripped off.

Regards
Andreas

Hi,

The extension of support period actually falls under the Envato policies you have agreed to by bying the item - https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/207886473-Extending-and-Renewing-Item-Support, so don’t shoot the messenger.

Regardless, unlimited support for unlimited time period would not be fair and feasible to developers either - so the current policy is a fair deal for everyone in our opinion.

Try setting the vertical alignment in the topmost section on your page - the thing is that your content is limited in height and it is vertically aligned in your inner column but your inner column does not take the full height and it is not vertically middle aligned in your section - it has top alignment set.

If you set middle alignment for your topmost section, everything should be fine.

Kind regards,

BoldThemes team

1 Like