How to upload my Android Game on Envato ?

Hello Envato,
i have upload my Android Game app on envato,but today i receive below mail :

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Bridge Girl Android App Game” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

Here is the comment from your Envato Quality team reviewer:

Please resubmit this to the Mobile category. If you’re unable to switch categories, please resubmit this as a new item.

So please any one tell me, what i do ? Its really nice game, when user will see this game on codecanyon then they will download more . Please help me , how can i upload my app on codecanyon…

HI,

you can get idea about codecanyon common rejection from here

Common Rejection Factors CodeCanyon

Thanks!

Thanks @unlockdesign,

we have checked those rejection list, but envato team has rejected my item and they sent me mail :

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Bridge Girl Android App Game” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

Here is the comment from your Envato Quality team reviewer:

Please resubmit this to the Mobile category. If you’re unable to switch categories, please resubmit this as a new item.

So please tell me, what i do? can i resubmit my product on envato ? or can you help me for this project ?

Hi,
Yes you can try with re-submission http://prntscr.com/m3n0ab
They are talking about resubmit it into Mobile category

hope will helpful

Thanks for your suggestion.
I will resubmit my game app source code in “Mobile” Category. If i need any help then i will ask you here.

Thanks Again…

1 Like

Thanks Envato Team for your support, now my android game app is live on codecanyon,

Guys please check our game and review me and comment me on my product,

Bridge Girl Android Game App

Hi,

This is good new happy to hear that.
your item live demo not working!
Envato forum have some rules in that reason you can post your item link at here man!

This is envato forum rules
https://forums.envato.com/tos

Thanks!

Actually i have put my “google drive” link, so you need to download the apk after click on “remove frame” then you can see “download” button , when you will click that apk then you can check our demo. for demo i have put also my Game Video and Direct APK link in Item Description.
And one more thing , my item price is 18$ but after 1st sale, in my account i have only $8 Why? instead when i was upload then product then envato team show the $14 its mine price and $4 its envato fees. but now its different , why ?

1 Like