How to upload correctly a Stock Footage with music of my own?

Hello guys,

I’ve uploaded several stock footages with no problem, but they have been just videos with no sound. I would like to upload now some videos with my own Audiojungle music, however I find it difficult to see in the uploader, if I have to upload two videos ( 1: The video with no sound and 2: the same video with Audiojungle preview). Or do I just have to upload a single video with the Audio preview, and the system does the rest?

Thank you all in advance.

:ok_hand: :metal: :call_me_hand:

This confused me at first too, but here is the solution:

1. When you use the uploader, select and upload the file you want the end-user to receive (this is the full-res video with no sound).
  2. After it has finished processing you will see the auto-generated preview video (with the watermark applied) on the left and a set of auto-generated preview images on the right.
  3. To replace this preview video with your own (for example: one with music or perhaps instructions), simply click on the preview video and select “Upload new video” or “replace video” (or something like that, I can’t remember off the top of my head).
  4. Now you can upload your specific preview version of that video with sound, etc. But make sure it doesn’t contain a watermark because it is added automatically for you once it is done processing.

The system is smart enough to know the first file you uploaded is the one the customer gets, and the new file you uploaded to replace the auto-generated preview your custom preview video.

Note: you can also set a custom preview image as well at this stage (after the auto-generated preview images are completed). You cannot set a custom thumbnail at this stage though. To do this, you need to wait until it is published and then edit it with a new thumbnail.

Hope this helps.

3 Likes

@MatVanRhoon Hi. I have the same problem. Thank you for your help.
I have a question. If I replace preview video Should I have to resize video resolution before upload?
example I already upload video 3840x2160 px for end-user without no sound and preview video are the same resolution?

As far as I am aware, the system does the resizing for you. You should be fine.

@MatVanRhoon thank you for your very detailed and complete answer. Cheers!

1 Like