I don’t know how to upload that next js project… I’ve looked on google and youtube and no one is telling me. take me out in this trouble,
If you do have a programming background, then you’ll want to read the NextJS documentation: https://nextjs.org/docs - the template you downloaded can be treated as starter code.
I mean how to my upload projects in
codecanyon I’ve looked on google and youtube and no one is telling me. take me out in this trouble,
How to upload items covered here https://help.author.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000471943-How-to-Upload-Your-Items-to-Envato
You need to check it is more suited to CodeCanyon or Themeforest depending what it is /does
Can you tell me step by step how to upload next js project
To upload your Next.js project on Codecanyon:
- Prepare and optimize your project.
- Create a ZIP file with all project files and assets.
- Sign up for a Codecanyon account.
- Go to the “Upload” or “Submit Item” page.
- Fill in project details, upload the ZIP file, and add screenshots.
- Provide comprehensive documentation.
- Submit your project for review.
- Await approval and publication on Codecanyon.