How to turn off mobile site

Does anyone know if it is possible/how to turn off mobile site on the Specular theme?
Thanks!

Just need remove meta with name viewport in your header.php file.

Thank you Loc-rabbirt, it is very kind of you to try and help.

When you say remove meta, do you mean this one:

<?php if($cl_redata['responsive_bool']): ?> <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1, maximum-scale=1"> <?php endif; ?>

or this one?

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1">

Try search in your header.php file with the code above or you can check the theme option if it is already have option to on/off responsive mode.

I already tried turning responsive off, but it still takes users to the mobile site with the option to “view full site” The mobile site looks really bad so I just want to take that away and have them go to full site from the outset. I will try searching for the code in header.php

Thank you!

Unfortunately deleting that code, still takes users directly to the mobile site.

Try get help from theme author, I think this is redirect code, it is not responsive code.

I have reached out to them as well. Many thanks for trying to help Loc-rabbit, that was very nice of you. I appreciate your time.

Hi Loc_rabbit I thought I would let you know that it was the Jetpack plug-in (that Specular recommended I install when I first purchased the theme) that was causing the mobile site issue I was having. I have uninstalled it, but now have even more issues to deal with (I have lost the ability to access custom css), which is unfortunate. Is Specular theme in test mode or something? There are always issues with it and the codeless support forum is packed full of comments from users, which means it takes forever to get things fixed. I am shocked by the ratings it gets (what made me purchase in the first place), and would love to be able to leave my rating, but cannot figure out how to.

Anyway, thanks for your help!
Hannah