how to sumit android studio UI template

Please i have a ui design with android studio using Google material design, but under UI design there’s no option to upload android template, they only specify PSD Template, Popular PSD Template, Sketch Template, Popular Sketch Template…Please how can i go about these issues

For UI, it looks like the currently supported files are for:

• PSD
  • PNG
  • JPEG
  • Vector EPS
  • InDesign
  • Quark QXP
  • AI
  • TIFF
  • Affinity Designer

If your file type isn’t there, then I don’t think it’s supported by the marketplace.

EDIT:
At least that was for GraphicRiver. If you’re on CodeCanyon (sorry, I missed that), have you checked this category?

One of the weekly top sellers seems to be similar to what you’re explaining.

Thanks so much Xiox Graphix, but i still have one more question, please if someone want to upload template android template UI, would it be upload under themeforest, under the category of Web theme and template, or under UI DESIGN cause under UI DESIGN there’s no option for Android studio design, they only indicate PSD Template, Sketch Template etc. Though have tried to upload under code on codecanyone but below are the mail details that was sent to me from Review Team
It start here::

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Smart-Restaurant Template” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

Here is the comment from your Envato Quality team reviewer:

• Unfortunately your submission doesn’t meet our current minimum technical quality requirements for the category it was submitted to. Please consider taking some time to familiarize yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.

• I will need you to significantly improve the UI of the application. It looks too barebones right now. I’m not asking for utter sophistication, just acceptable levels of refinement. If this were a class or a snippet, I wouldn’t mind if it had a bad looking demo but since this is a complete system I have to take every facet of it into account.

Please what could be wrong and how can go about these issues… Thanks so much in anticipation

Ah… so you submitted to the correct category, but the quality doesn’t meet the standards.

Luckily the reviewer actually told you what you need to do.

“I will need you to significantly improve the UI of the application. It looks too barebones right now. I’m not asking for utter sophistication, just acceptable levels of refinement. If this were a class or a snippet, I wouldn’t mind if it had a bad looking demo but since this is a complete system I have to take every facet of it into account.”

If you need further input on this, you need to upload some images here of what your item actually looks like.

1 Like

You must upload it under Mobile -> Template ,
and you must add in the title of the app Template UI

1 Like