How to submit 3D renders?

Hi there! Could someone please explain me why are my 3D-renders being rejected so often now? I’m doing all things just as usually. But now I receive constantly:

“ Here is the comment from your Envato Quality team reviewer: Incorrect Content Type / 3D Illustrations”

What should I do?

Some latest examples:

hi, as for I guess u should put these items in graphics >/ 3d render > abstract …

1 Like

Yes… But HOW?! )))) There are no such checkbox or category… (

if u do not know I do not know who will lol I do not belong to this category I recommend that u have a look by searching in the search engine, just like I did and find some item a bit in the style of the one u have and get to analyze from the top of the page of this item where the item was posted in terms of category …

oh ok I got it ! u have to select “graphics” as the main category and when u do from your dashboard , u will be directed to a second page, then u can select 3d render and abstract …

1 Like

I don’t see where you can choose a category at all. Here is my upload page.

lol if this is in the page where u supposed to post that u search this, I am not surprised lol indeed this is your dashboard on the right side of the page that u have to choose, when u select the category of item …

Hi, I have the same problem with 3D renders as you.
Many of my downloads are rejected for the following reason: “Here is the comment from your Envato Quality team reviewer: Incorrect Content Type / 3D Illustrations”
Have you found where you can choose the type of content? It looks as if there is no such possibility here at all.

i suggest envato reworks the upload process from scratch… it is an absolute mess compared to other microstock websites.

Uploading system for 3d images is wrong and uncomfortable here. It should be reworked. Why you need a zip file for jpg image?