how to solve The purches code is beign used on another site please deregister it from there and then

Hi,

I am facing the demo data import problem when I am trying to import this with my purchase code this gives me these messages "THE PURCHASE CODE IS BEING USED ON ANOTHER SITE. PLEASE DEREGISTER IT FROM THERE AND THEN TRY AGAIN. ". I found a solution in your forum but unfortunately, I forget to DE-Register first and I am tested in my real domain after that when I am trying to put purchase code then the following message appears THE PURCHASE CODE IS BEING USED ON ANOTHER SITE. PLEASE DEREGISTER IT FROM THERE AND THEN TRY AGAIN.

I am using job Carrer Theme https://themeforest.net/item/jobcareer-job-board-responsive-wordpress-theme/14221636

Hi

If you don’t have access of old website wp-admin where the theme registered/activated then you have to contact theme author and request them to unregister/deactivate the theme license from the old domian/website.

contact theme Author and let them know How to Contact your purchased theme Author, theme author will be happy to assist you.

Thanks