how to save the X theme customization in the child theme

My site was hacked and I read that I can reinstall the X child theme customization but I do not know how to do so. Please advise.

I found some code that may or may not restore my site. See below. Where can I use it to repair my site?

RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{SERVER_PORT} 80
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/.well-known/acme-challenge/[0-9a-zA-Z_-]+ RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/\.well-known/cpanel-dcv/[0-9a-zA-Z_-]+
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/.well-known/pki-validation/(?:\ Ballot169)?
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/.well-known/pki-validation/[A-F0-9]{32}.txt(?:\ Comodo\ DCV)? RewriteRule ^(.*) https://justinereissvoices.com/$1 [R=301,L]

BEGIN WordPress

The directives (lines) between BEGIN WordPress and END WordPress are

dynamically generated, and should only be modified via WordPress filters.

Any changes to the directives between these markers will be overwritten.

RewriteEngine On RewriteBase / RewriteRule ^index\.php$ - [L] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d RewriteRule . /index.php [L] # END WordPress

php – BEGIN cPanel-generated handler, do not edit

Set the “ea-php73” package as the default “PHP” programming language.

AddHandler application/x-httpd-ea-php73 .php .php7 .phtml # php -- END cPanel-generated handler, do not edit

Try to contact your hosting provider, any decent one will have a backup of your site. This is the fastest way to restore your site. The next step should be to change your passwords, update everything to the latest version (theme and plugins) and install some security plugin like Wordfence.

Thank you for your response. I have WordFence installed but my backups did not work. The latest versions of the software is updated. I will change my password.

Have you already got rid of the malware? Becasue that is the most important step.

I believe I took care of them aware but the site has issues.

You can contact the theme author, maybe he will be able to help, however stuff like this is obviously out of standard support scope.