How to remove this 'WARNING' for wordpress!

Hello,

I make wordpress theme,

when checking my theme using Theme-Check plugin and Themeforest-Check plugin

I see this message:

WARNING: The theme uses the add_shortcode() function. Custom post-content shortcodes are plugin-territory functionality.

How to remove the warning?

this is my shortcode:

function line_fu( $atts, $content = null ) {

return ‘some div’;

}

add_shortcode(“line”, “line_fu”);

What is problem??

Thanks.

The new version of the Theme Check plugin (Last Updated: 2014-9-29) throw in some curve balls to all premium theme developers. They are now disallowing all shortcodes, CPTs, and Taxonomies.

||+1130715|IT-RAYS said-|| The new version of the Theme Check plugin (Last Updated: 2014-9-29) throw in some curve balls to all premium theme developers. They are now disallowing all shortcodes, CPTs, and Taxonomies.

GOOD!

Okay now what is about this:

REQUIRED: screen_icon() found in the file class-tgm-plugin-activation.php. Deprecated since version 3.8

Can I delete screen_icon() from class-tgm-plugin-activation.php or problem? or I leave it?

TGM actually adds a if check to the screen_icon(), it’ll only be called if the WP version being used is < 3.8, when this function wasn’t deprecated.

So, I think there’s no problem about that.

CODE9RS said

TGM actually adds a if check to the screen_icon(), it’ll only be called if the WP version being used is < 3.8, when this function wasn’t deprecated.

So, I think there’s no problem about that.

Yeah I know, but Theme-Check plugin is detected this warning!
I’m afraid themeforest rejected my theme because this warning.

GOOD!

Okay now what is about this:

REQUIRED: screen_icon() found in the file class-tgm-plugin-activation.php. Deprecated since version 3.8

Can I delete screen_icon() from class-tgm-plugin-activation.php or problem? or I leave it?

if your theme has been developed with higher version of WordPress( >3.8 )…Just delete those lines, it won’t affect the functionality!!..

You can remove screen_icon lines on class-tgm-plugin-activation.php.

This function not important :smiley:

function screen_icon( $screen = '' ) { echo get_screen_icon( $screen ); }

function get_screen_icon( $screen = ‘’ ) {
bla bla bla…
return ‘

’;
}

Thanks.