How to remove name number of comments and date the of post from header image of WP post

Hi

I brought a theme from Nicdark could you please assist me on how to remove the name, number of comment box and date when the post was created from the header image of the post

You can remove it in this file “comments.php” or hide it using custom CSS code.

Hi @sayank ,

For any support please open a ticket here http://support.nicdark.com/ the developer will be able to help you as soon as possible.

if you are not already registered you have to register by clicking on the “register” button at the top right of the screen.
Thank make the login and click on “Open a ticket” on the menu, remember to fill all fields ( included the “forum” field where you have to select the theme that you have purchased )

Bye

Hi Nick

I have submitted a ticket two days back and as of yet I didn’t receive any reply from your team except I’m only getting a reply saying open support ticket

With regards,
Sayan Kaiser

Project Manager

Space Tech AU

Hi @sayank,

I just checked and there is no ticket linked to your account.

Most likely the procedure of sending the ticket was not successful and you have not filled out all the required fields.

If you still have problems please send me your purchase code and user informations through this contact form -> http://support.nicdark.com/support-registrationlogin-problem/
We will create or reset your account and you will be available to create your ticket without any problems.

Have a good day
Bye :slight_smile:

Hi

I have filled up the form and waiting to create the support ticket this would be the third time I’m creating the ticket please try to understand my urgency

With regards,
Sayan Kaiser

Project Manager

Space Tech AU

Hi @sayank,

yes sure i can imagine, as written before continue the conversation with our team through email if you are not able to open a ticket on our support platform.

Bye

This is getting crazy,… your team is very irresponsible that till now I didn’t receive a single reply from your end… how long do I need to wait to get a single reply this is simply rubbish and also I feel it is some kind of misguidance in terms of the word “SUPPORT”

this thread is going on from March 26th and I would like to inform your client that you didn’t even bother to fix my issue rather your trying to avoid the issue. I am a paid client and I am not receiving any support

Hello @sayank,

While I understand you’re upset, this is a general discussion forum and it’s not the place from where you can receive specific support related to items you bought.

Also, please be respectful when replying to other forum members.

As the author already informed you, please contact them via email or via these alternative methods.

If you still don’t receive support using these methods, please open a ticket for Envato Help team and describe your issue here.

All the best!

Do I look like I don’t understand the meaning of support ticket, I guess only through this forum I was able to get help

You as a MODERATOR should understand what I meant and at the same instance if your so concern then why don’t you speak with the author who is replying like a robot about SUPPORT TICKET but constantly I am putting on tickets and no one is replying to me

With regards,
Sayan

Project Manager

Space Tech AU

1 Like

I already did, I’ve sent him yesterday (before your reply) a private message with a link to this topic, although it’s not my job to do so. I am only helping with forum moderation.

Do I look like I don’t understand the meaning of support ticket, I guess only through this forum I was able to get help

You have to understand that the mediation between authors and buyers can be made only by opening a ticket for Envato Help, not here, in the general forums.

Also, once again, as per our Community Guidelines please DO NOT:

Post or solicit any kind of racism, flaming, trolling, harassment, discrimination of any kind, or behaviour deemed to be intentionally abusive or inappropriate. Behaviour of this kind will result in an immediate warning, followed by temporary disablement. Further violations can escalate to account freezes and bans.

Thanks!