How to register license from one site to another

I have registered the WP Timeline plugin on a dev site and then I deactivated the license from there and activated the plugin with license on live site. The plugin works but says it is an invalid purchase code as it is registered on the dev site. How do you un register it from the dev site and register the live site?

I can deactivate and active the license. Just need to know about the site the license is registered under.

thank you!

Hi,

To use purchase code again which already used for any website (mean plugin license already registered) you have to unregister/deactivate the plugin license from the old domain/website. you can not use the same purchase code for more than 1 website.

contact the plugin Author and let them know How to Contact your purchased plugin Author, the plugin author will be happy to assist you.

Thanks

To unregister the plugin from the dev site and register it on the live site, you will need to deactivate the license on the dev site, and then activate it on the live site. Here are the steps you can follow:

1. On the dev site, go to the plugin settings page and locate the license activation section.
  2. Click the “Deactivate” button to deactivate the license.
  3. On the live site, go to the plugin settings page and locate the license activation section.
  4. Enter the purchase code and click the “Activate” button to activate the license on the live site.
  5. Check the plugin functionality on the live site to confirm that the plugin is properly registered and working correctly.

Thank you this worked and I the author helped me after contacting him.

1 Like