how to refund Tax Withheld?

I fill form for not US person. Did I get refund of this Tax Withheld.


You will not get refund for it. but you need to claim that tax when you submit your income tax info the the government (Income tax department in your country)

1 Like

Thank you.

Have a any suggestion how to reduce tax withheld?

It’s based on treaties between the country you are from and the US.

Assuming there is a treaty in place then filling out the right forms will help avoid paying more than is necessary, but beyond that you want be able to influence international financial agreements.