how to make changes in themes default preset?

HI,
right now I am using saratov day care kindergarden school wordpress theme.

1. in this theme i need to do some changes in themes preset. there is no options to change.
    . in this image i like to change that search form. its not showing any options to change in preset.
  2. in menus top bar i mentioned mail id with all small letters but its calling first letter as Caps default.
    3. in this image shows blog preset with two coloumns. one side blog and another side tabs. i undispalyed that tabs i want to show blogs in entire width as single coloumn, there is no options to change.
    how to fix the mentioned points.

Hello @gvpraba

Please contact the author of the theme you’ve purchased. If the item is supported and your support period hasn’t expired, they can help you with the issues you’re facing.

Here’s how you can get in touch with the author → How to contact an author – Envato Market Help Center

It’s best to first get in touch with your theme author for it’s support and have the enhancement done by the original developer or if not then get in touch with me via my Envato profile and let’s discuss about the customization work in detail