How to install Medi Solved - Hospital Management Software

How to install Medi Solved - Hospital Management Software. Its just throwing an error. Is there anybody to help me. A Database Error Occurred
Error Number: 1054

Unknown column ‘ip_address’ in ‘where clause’

SELECT id FROM visitor_info WHERE ip_address = ‘103.49.206.24’ AND date(created_time) = ‘2019-08-21’

Filename: models/Dashboard_model.php

Line Number: 882

Hi

Please check the Item documentation hopefully you will get necessary support. If you have still problem with the Item installation then the best way to get the support is Contact your purchased Item Author. How to Contact Author and let them know because Item Author are best expert about their Item functionality. Don’t worry just contact Author. Author will be very happy to assist you.

Thanks

Hi,
Thanks a lot for your suggestion. I am sorry. It’s useless act. The author didn’t turn up till now. it was 2 days since i purchased code. No support from author.

Hi

I have seen you have posted a single comments in item comments 1 day ago but author didn’t reply till now. Please give them more times to reply you. Also you can contact Author support through Item Support page and let them know. your theme Author will assist you.

If they really don’t reply and assit you within around 3 days then you can request a refund here

Thanks

I have same problem too.