How to install an update of shopify theme into shopify

Hi, I have downloaded ella shopify theme update and want to install it but i could not find a way on how to install an updated file I have downloaded

How to contact an author to get support or for any technical query:

I have written a detailed 10 steps description to install an updated Shopify theme file that you have downloaded.

1- Log in to your Shopify admin panel.
2- From your Shopify admin, click on “Online Store” in the left-hand sidebar.
3- In the Online Store section, click on “Themes.”
4- In the “Themes” page, you’ll see your currently installed themes. Look for the theme you want to update and click on the “Actions” button (usually represented by three dots).
5- From the drop-down menu, select “Duplicate” to create a backup of your existing theme. This step is important in case you encounter any issues with the update and need to revert to the previous version.
6- After duplicating the theme, click on “Upload theme” in the top-right corner.
7- In the theme upload dialog box, click on the “Choose File” button and locate the updated theme file (in this case, the Ella Shopify theme update file) on your computer.
8- Select the updated theme file and click on “Upload.”
9- Shopify will begin uploading and installing the updated theme file. Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a success message.
10- To activate the updated theme, click on the “Actions” button for the newly installed theme and select “Publish.”

Thanks me later