How to improve my theme? {{ Hard.Reject }}

My a lot of theme had recently been HARD Rejected with the following message:

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NOT MET: Your item does not meet the minimum technical design requirements for this category.

I improve my front end developer skills with Envato forum (w3 etc.). I decide to open new page. Create new account and I finished a new html theme. It did not go as I hoped, rejected again.

My all codecanyon items accepted. In themeforest have an opposite situation. Any project was not accepted.

Demo[For buyer]:Demo Item
Demo[HTML]:Demo HTML

Thanking you in advance for your help.

Would you mind if check my theme? @charlie4282

hi mate , so you need more work on spaces and typography and use better colors

What’s the difference between the two demos?

Generally:

The expanding page and all the elements are there but the consistency in design is a problem…

• Right now it feels like a ton of elements, layouts, bits and pieces all piled together in no particular structure which makes the UX overly complex and the visual appear messy

• It is very crowded and needs simplifying to show more purpose for each page etc.

• The left sidebar area is super crowded and quite confusing - if this is calls to action, social links etc. then you don’t need about copy there too

@charlie4282 and @Theme-Smile Thank you for your help in this matter.

You need more work on spaces >>> i will improve in this theme.

Typography and use better colors >>> i don’t know what can i do about typography. I need any extra assistance.
Actually in the font i used

• open sans
  • -webkit-font-smoothing: subpixel-antialiased;
  • text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.004);

Better color: >>> You are absolutely right! This colors not a good. It is sass variables. i will improve these colors.
Second Color
Third Color

@Theme-Smile Big thanks for assistance. I will fix these problems.

What’s the difference between the two demos? First Demo is PHP version. When surfing buyers, able to continue their choice layouts.

Elements —> I remove from the menu. And want to separated >> Home Modals | Posts Modals | Single Pages | Alternative Colors | Contact Is it better or not?

Big thank for all of assistance @charlie4282 . I will fix these problems. (about me copy, simplifying , elements)