How to get up-to-date version of Prohauz theme

Hello, I am currently working on fixing the alert showed up in Woocommerce:
prohauz/woocommerce/single-product-reviews.php version 4.2.0 is old. Version of the core is 4.3.0.
I do need up-to-date theme Prohauz so my shop can work properly once again. Can the author provide me with the up-to-date theme? Any options to give dev acces to the site so they can install theme Prohauz up-date? The last up-date of the theme was 6 months ago. Can someone help us? The website was working properly until up-to-date of Woocommerce to new vesion 4.5.2.
Thank you very much

Whatever the latest version is will be accessible from your downloads page (assuming you are logged in) www.themeforest.net/downloads

Hi there, the theme was downloaded and up-dated by my colleague, however it still says this alert:
prohauz/woocommerce/single-product-reviews.php version 4.2.0 is old. Version of the core is 4.3.0.
Is this theme woocommerce ready? …cos before up-dated woocomerce to newest version 4.5.2. everyhing was working properly and emails were sending, but as soon as the woocomerce was up-graded it starts with more alerts but this is crucial for us: