How to get paid through Global Bank Transfer (Payoneer)

Hi Nissim,

I have a doubt about Convertion rates of Payoneer Global Bank Transfer. Can you send me a message via Profile Contact form?

Sure, sent you a message.

hi nissim

i already signed up in payoneer but i still waiting approval
my question about…can i avoid receiving matser card and instead of this use(local bank transfer service)?
and if i can do this how to do?
also can i activate PayPal without master card</strong…did payonner account is enough ?

Nissim_Payoneer said

i already signed up in payoneer but i still waiting approval my question about…can i avoid receiving matser card and instead of this use(local bank transfer service)? and if i can do this how to do? also can i activate PayPal without master card…did payonner account is enough ?

Nissim_Payoneer said

i already signed up in payoneer but i still waiting approval my question about…can i avoid receiving matser card and instead of this use(local bank transfer service)? and if i can do this how to do? also can i activate PayPal without master card…did payonner account is enough ?

If you already signed up for the Payoneer card, you can contact our customer support department and request to receive payments via our Global Bank Transfer Service instead.

Via this option, you will not have a Payoneer card and all payments will go directly to your bank account.

This would not provide you with anything to attach to PayPal, however, and any specific questions on how you can verify an account with them should be directed to their support.

Hi Nissim,

I am about to withdraw ( my first withdraw ) using Global Bank Transfer in India. I want to know the conversion rates and extra fee or charges. Can you send me a message via Profile Contact form?

Hi,

We use conversion rates of up to 2.75% above the official mid-market rate, at the time of transfer. Sites like XE.com use mid-market rates, so you can get an almost exact estimate by going there, and considering the up to 2.75% difference with the Payoneer rate.