How to Fix this 3 problem. I have approved html of this theme at themeforest now need wp

themeforest

Hi ! Everyone please help me to fix this three problem. I have checked it by wordpress theme check plugins.

Warning: More than one text-domain is being used in this theme. This means the theme will not be compatible with WordPress.org language packs.
The domains found are resume, resume
REQUIRED: This theme text domain does not match the theme’s slug. The text domain used: resume, resumeThis theme’s correct slug and text-domain is resuma.
REQUIRED: The theme uses the register_post_type() function, which is plugin-territory functionality.

And can you please anyone suggest me how i should check my theme before submitting at themeforest.

My Html link is here : https://themeforest.net/item/resuma-cv-portfolio-resume-responsive-html-template/17118824

thanks

You need the create a plug-in for “register_post_type” issue. For the reset, probably you may need to check your coding as well but I don’t think anyone would provide free support for this. I could provide some paid help, if you’re interested in. Feel free to drop me an email

please check your email…

Can you please send me the email again? I haven’t received any from you

My Email is : bdtask@gmail.com . please reply here to me.

Thanks