How to fix error

Hello! Can helf me How to fix error Open cart 3x : Notice : Undefined index: json_output in /home/pfhdhpss/public_html/catalog/controller/extension/module/so_instagram_gallery.php on line 148 Warning : Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/pfhdhpss/public_html/catalog/controller/extension/module/so_instagram_gallery.php on line 149

Thanks!

Hi

you can try with this:
go to line 148 and just before foreach loop add a line to make the variable an array:

$yourdataarray = is_array($yourdataarray) ? $yourdataarray : array($yourdataarray);

here $yourdataarray is just use as an example.

Thanks

Hi Thanks for your support !

I have error as :

I have add before
foreach so error

$yourdataarray = is_array($yourdataarray) ? $yourdataarray : array($yourdataarray);

have error

You can helf me check this problem

Thanks!

Hi

As I don’t have option to check your code so for example I used $yourdataarray but in your script used $data[‘array_new’]
So the code you have to add:

$data['array_new'] = is_array($data['array_new']) ? $data['array_new'] : array($data['array_new']);

Thanks

Hi Add! I have question need suport, how to edit (Manage menu) main menu on theme Ecogreen opencart web as picture

Thanks !

Hi

In this case the best way to get the support is Contact your purchased item Author and let them know. Please check How to Contact Author.

Thanks