How to find a photo in Twenty20.com with a Photo ID number?

I shared a link to a collection I made with my client on the Twenty20 website. He responded with a group of photos he liked and gave me the Photo ID numbers for them. My problem is when I go to search for ANY of those Photo ID numbers nothing shows up. “Sorry, there are no results”, is all I get. I tried to contact support and got an email thanking me for contacting them and that they will try to get back to me in 1-3 business days. The support page does not address this simple question. Any help would be appreciated.

I’m not aware of any way to search by Photo ID on their website, but in most cases you should be able to find those photos by entering the Photo ID into Google Search, possibly with quotes around it.

1 Like

Thanks, Bailey. I just tried that and it brings me to the Twenty20 website but nothing specific shows up. I did get a collection of 8,823 images. I tried using the filter to narrow down the results but it really is not a practical tool for that.

Darn! It was worth a shot. :confused:

After some investigation, it seems that those Photo IDs are internally called “Hash IDs” and they are always displayed publicly with a t20- prefix. I don’t know their purpose, but it doesn’t seem like they are intended to be used to identify photos in this manner. :sweat_smile:

If you give me the IDs and a link to the collection, I should be able to find the photos for you with some automation magic :sparkles: - you can optionally shoot me a direct message with that information as well.

Support should respond to your ticket soon. If you gave them a list of the IDs then the ticket would likely need to be passed up to someone with database access (if they are even able to track these down) and that could slow the process a bit.