How to fill out form to join AdRev?

Hey guys, I was recently looking into joining AdRev and came across the sign up form, which asks for a website and social media links. Do you think it would be okay just to leave links to my AJ account as well as my accounts on other stock music sites and do you think it would matter whether there was already music on there or not?

I’m aware from looking at some forum posts that there are some people who have been rejected by AdRev and have instead joined Identifyy. It also seems like a decent service, but I’m hesitant to join a platform that I’m required to stay with for 3 years, so I at least want to try joining AdRev first. Just wanted to find out how everyone else filled out their application form.

AdRev is dead. The service was bought by CDbaby and what is now called “AdRev” is essentially no longer functioning

1 Like

Oh I see. Sorry, I assumed it was still running but it makes sense looking at their website now. I’ll look into joining Identifyy instead in that case.

1 Like

Technically it’s still running, but they rather just keep collecting royalties from old detections. Identifyy would definitely be a better option

1 Like
1 Like