How to contact?

I bought 3 plugin, only one was refunded by paypal.

Snax - Viral Content Builder $32,00

Social Share Buttons for WordPress $22,00

WPBakery Page Builder YouTube Channel with Carousel $17,00

I have $5 in credits
creditos

I have to receive the total amount of $39

Snax - Viral Content Builder - paypal

Social Share Buttons for WordPress -

WPBakery Page Builder YouTube Channel with Carousel -

now explain to me, how do i have only $ 5 in my wallet? I had 3 refunds, only one was refunded by paypal, what happened to the two refund plugins?

Hi @eduardobraga,

I’ve translated your statement into a simple spreadsheet showing what happened. Please review it carefully. Your 3 refunds are highlighted in green. Also note the red highlighted rows, and the “Paid with” column.

Then, have a look at your PayPal transactions for the same time period (from your screenshot above). I also translated them into a spreadsheet (note that dates are ~1 day off due to time zone differences):

Notice how the two purchases highlighted in red on your statement are not listed on your PayPal transaction history. You paid for them with Envato credit, shown in the “Balance” column. All money is accounted for here.

It’s worth noting that refunds usually are not sent back to your original payment method (PayPal), at least from what I’ve heard. In most cases, refunds stay on your Envato account as credit unless you ask support to return it to your PayPal.

It’s certainly strange that only 1 of your 3 refunds went back to your PayPal - did you ask them to do this? If not, I see how this is confusing for you, but ultimately the money is all accounted for in the end.

Does that help?

3 refunds were requested, but only one was sent to paypal without my order, the two refunds never happened

Youtube Plugin - Wordpress YouTube Gallery - it was a recent purchase, I didn’t pay with credits, I paid through paypal $41,00

Snax - Viral Contend Builder Confirmed refund to paypal $32

Easy Social Share Buttons for Wordpress - The refund was confirmed, but did not receive the credits, much less the return of paypal as a refund $22,00

WPBkery Page Build Youtube Channel with Carousel - The refund was confirmed, but did not receive the credits, much less the return of paypal as a refund $17,00

1 Like

Just to clarify, you purchased two plugins with similar names:

• Easy Social Share Buttons for Wordpress (purchased on 30 Dec, refunded on 8 Jan)
  • Social Share Buttons for WordPress (purchased on 14 Jan)

The first one was refunded. The second one was purchased with the refund from the first.

Anyway, if you can’t see what I’m seeing then unfortunately I can’t help any further. You’ll need to open a Help ticket and discuss it with them. I don’t work for Envato and I’m a buyer like you, so I was just trying to help clear it up for you with the screenshots you posted.

Cheers mate!

3 Likes

Please can anyone help me with snax plugin. I purchased number theme and it requires the plugin

Sorry, I don’t know anything about the plugin itself.

Ok thank you