how to contact with themeforest support team by email ?

Can i contact with themeforest support team by email ?
if yes the what is their email address ?
plz give me !

Here you go: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I think you should contact through their help desk.

If your issues are serious they will take your ticket to senior level/person

They are not answering to the email.
The are not refunding at all! they wrote fake they never refund me after almost one month discussion.

If you have issue with this disrespectful peoples (Themeforest customer service) you can write your complain the following websites: This will effect significantly there business! So, they must respect the human right.
I will do it just next night. (This is a copy of my email that they are not answering me)

Hello Mae,
I didn’t get back from you. please answer my email and please don’t waste my time more than this.
Here what I will take action about your tough customer services:

1- I will write a topic in Quora and will comment in many places where there is speaking about Themeforest. I will share your name, email and our discussion that shows clearly scamming the people!
2- I will share and will request my 30,000 + 19,000 follower in 2 LinkedIn account to write a review and just give you guys one star. Your name and discussion will be shared as scammer.
3- I’ll complain in the following website as well: you guys will lose a lot because I’ll do it continuously with no break.
1- HissingKitty
2- GripeO
3- My3cents
4- ComplaintsBoard
5- RipoffReport
6- PissedConsumer
7- Complaints.com
8- CustomerServiceScoreboard
9- Complaintline.com
10- Pissedconsumer.com
11- ComplaintsBoard
12- Consumer affairs
13- ShamScam
14- Complaints.com
15- The Federal Trade Commission
16- Ripoff Report
17- spam@uce.gov
18- Yelp
19- Planetfeedback
20- Google Your Attorney General
21- Pissed Customer
22- How to Complain

I’m sure you will lose a lot! Be cause I’ll never stop my complain.

Finally, you’ve 24 hour time to refund my money! If you did not refund my money I will count my time and need to ask you double and more!

No thanks anymore

Please read the entire body!
They are not answering to the email.
The are not refunding at all! they wrote fake they never refund me after almost one month discussion.

If you have issue with this disrespectful peoples (Themeforest customer service) you can write your complain the following websites: This will effect significantly there business! So, they must respect the human right.
I will do it just next night. (This is a copy of my email that they are not answering me)

Hello Mae,
I didn’t get back from you. please answer my email and please don’t waste my time more than this.
Here what I will take action about your tough customer services:

1- I will write a topic in Quora and will comment in many places where there is speaking about Themeforest. I will share your name, email and our discussion that shows clearly scamming the people!
2- I will share and will request my 30,000 + 19,000 follower in 2 LinkedIn account to write a review and just give you guys one star. Your name and discussion will be shared as scammer.
3- I’ll complain in the following website as well: you guys will lose a lot because I’ll do it continuously with no break.
1- HissingKitty
2- GripeO
3- My3cents
4- ComplaintsBoard
5- RipoffReport
6- PissedConsumer
7- Complaints.com
8- CustomerServiceScoreboard
9- Complaintline.com
10- Pissedconsumer.com
11- ComplaintsBoard
12- Consumer affairs
13- ShamScam
14- Complaints.com
15- The Federal Trade Commission
16- Ripoff Report
17- spam@uce.gov
18- Yelp
19- Planetfeedback
20- Google Your Attorney General
21- Pissed Customer
22- How to Complain

I’m sure you will lose a lot! Be cause I’ll never stop my complain.

Finally, you’ve 24 hour time to refund my money! If you did not refund my money I will count my time and need to ask you double and more!

No thanks anymore

Closing thread.

1. only the author or envato support can help with refunds making this unsuitable for the forums

2. inciting or encouraging fake reviews, feedback or other behaviour is not allowed on any site.

You can read more about refunds here https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/202821460-Can-I-Get-A-Refund-, otherwise please continue to deal with support https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.