How to contact envato?

Hello friends again I’m here :slight_smile:

I just uploaded a new project with a positive response and at the same time something against.

I do not agree with a detail of the response of my project, the person who made the review is asking me to add a live demonstration url of my project.

Now I comment because I do not agree.

I do not agree because my project is developed in an easy and simple way so that the user who acquires my project does not have problems integrating my system into their projects.

I do not agree for the simple reason, when adding a live demo any user can download the page or the main files of my project.

And when downloading the files the user can get my project without having acquired it. A person who knows programming will understand what I am saying.

Instead of adding a live demo url, add a demo video.

Where I show in the video all the design features and what their functions are among others features.

This is the response message from my project.

Thanks for your submission.

‘Slideshow - Elegant Slider Responsive Pro jQuery’ isn’t quite ready for CodeCanyon. But don’t fret, we’d love to see you resubmit after making the changes outlined by the reviewer below. When you’re ready, you can upload your changes here.

Here is the comment from your Envato Quality team reviewer:

Thank you for your submission.

1. LIVE DEMO NOT ACCESSIBLE: A full review cannot be performed at this time - please check your live demo URL and resubmit.

We look forward to reviewing your submission once you’ve made the changes!

Regards,
Envato Market Team

Still have questions? Check out our Help Center.

P.S. The team have invested considerable time in reviewing and providing feedback on your submission. If we feel that you have not invested enough time in making the required changes before re-submitting, this may be considered misuse of the review process. Where continued misuse of the review process is identified, your submission rights may be restricted or suspended.

Understand what you’re saying, but the live demo URL is a requirement of submission. For the item to be sold on CodeCanyon it will need to include a live demo.

1 Like