How to change my user name from texala to Texala?

How to change my user name from texala to Texala?

Username is always in small letters, we can’t use CAPS in username.

How do you mean we can’t use CAPS in username? What about mine?

@texala Check this

Usernames must be no longer than 20 characters. Usernames can contain letters (a-z), numbers (0-9), dashes (-), underscores (_), apostrophes (’), and periods (.). Usernames can’t contain an ampersand (&), equal sign (=), brackets (<,>), plus sign (+), comma (,), or more than one period (.)

From where you get that? Please send me a link.

And again, how my username is CocoBasic and not cocobasic?

This is not your username, its your display name, your username is in your link which is after “/”

Here is the link

My username is CocoBasic and that has nothing to do with url after “/” - please that are 2 different things (username and URL structure).

And I was asking for a official link from Envato not from some other website. I was asking for the rules about username here, on Envato. Nevermind.

Have a nice day.

2 Likes

Of course you CAN have uppercase characters in your username.

What has that URL anything to do with Envato?

1 Like

When I created profile envanto asked me for email address , First name , last name and username. I entered texala as user name and Texala India as Name. Now when I click my profile it shows texala as name and I can see other users have proper capitalized profile names. :’(

Have you read this?

it says username already taken when I try Texala

Some others took this username.

@texala, I have the same problem. Why didn’t you manage to change your username? Is it not possible to make a username with a capital letter after creating your account?