How to change " (Author) doesn't support this item"

Hello, currently I submitted an item and at its page, there’s an expression: AkinGn does not support this item", I’d like to give support so how can I change it?

Hi

go to edit your item there in ’ Update Description & Price’ section you will find option:
Support this item
choose Yes from the dropdown.

Thanks

1 Like

Thanks, @mgscoder!

1 Like

One more question, my item can only be live previewed by clicking the “Live Preview” button at the bottom of its preview image:

How can I make the preview image clickable so it directs viewer to preview page (like in the other items)? Any ideas @mgscoder?

this preview image clickable features not exist in envato market. so, you can’t do that.

No, @mgscoder I mean this area, the image above the “Live Preview” button, it’s clickable in all other items and also my other items but not in this one.

oh! just checked your item. something going wrong. you can try in this way to check if work:
edit the item in ‘Update Description & Price’ section make sure the Demo URL you have given. also change description if you like.

and click the ‘Save Changes’ button. hope it will fix your issues.

1 Like

Thank you, there was already the preview link but I deleted and pasted it again and saved changes, but still didn’t work :frowning:

Hi

Have you provided Optional Live Preview or Optional Video Preview in ’ Update Item & Tags’ section (check in edit)?

Thanks

@mgscoder yes but it doesn’t work :frowning:

I didn’t mean demo url in my last reply. please check again. you don’t need to provide Optional Live Preview or Optional Video Preview in ’ Update Item & Tags’ section.

if still not fix you can Contact Author Support and let them know. Support Team will be happy to assist you.

1 Like

@mgscoder Thanks a lot, gonna try that!

1 Like