How to be successful on themeforest?

Hi, I am new here. I just want to know that how can i get my success on themeforest fast? Thanks :slight_smile:

There are lot of things you have to follow to be successful on themeforest. Like:

1. Keep Consistency: Never ever never go away from your goal. Try to keep consistency on your work.
  2. Be patient: You may get many hard and soft rejects of your items. But try to be patient.
  3. Be Unique: Don’t copy other’s designs. Try to create something new, fresh and creative.
  4. Do Research: You should always do research that what does others are doing and how creatively they are doing that.
  5. Make Audience: Don’t always depend on envato marketing system. Because, the more you promote, the more you will earn.

There are many other facts also depend on getting success on envato. Just research yourself and get your goal. Cheers! :wink:

5 Likes

There is no quick win and that mentality is probably one of the biggest threats to success here.

It takes times and commitment to be successful here

1 Like

In addition those, you have to be really lucky

1 Like

Hello,
You need luck, good support, advertising on free websites, and the most important to make good and quality themes.
My advice is to start on WordPress them you can make on joomla, etc

Good luck