How to add fund to my envato wallet

I have some fund in Current credit but I want to add more fund to purchase an item and I can’t get how to do that because the amount there is below the cost of the item. How can I add fund to my account. Thanks

Hi,

As of October 2nd 2018 you will no longer be able to add new credits to your Envato Market account, and you will no longer see an Add Credits option in the header or in the checkout.

For more

Detailed Thread

Thanks!

Okay, but if that’s the case I wnt to make a purchase and the price of item is higher, how can I combine my card to be able to buy the item?
Thanks.

Hi,

If you’re after only one item, simply choose the ‘ Buy Now ’ option on the item page. This will take you directly to Checkout.

If you want several items, use the ‘ Add to Cart ’ button and then choose ‘Keep Browsing’ to continue shopping or ‘Checkout’ to finalise your purchase. You can go back to your cart at any time by clicking on the shopping cart icon at the top right side of the page.

For more details

Still any query get in touch with envato market help center they would like to assist you with an official answer

Thanks!

When you go to buy the item the credits should be applied in your cart (check before confirming purchase)

Then you just pay the difference directly

Thank you @charlie4282, for the insight. I just completed payment now.