Hi everyone, i need to add an advertisement in the ad banner above the menu in Newsmag theme- the 720*90 size, i want to add my own image or gif and a link to an external site. Any help would be greatly appreciated, cheers!
How to add an advertisement image and link in the the top banner
To add an advertisement image and link to the top banner of your website, you will need to follow a few steps:
- Choose the image you want to use for your advertisement and make sure it meets the dimensions and file size requirements for the top banner.
- Upload the image to your website’s media library.
- Copy the URL for the page that you want the advertisement to link to.
- Navigate to the banner section of your website’s theme settings. This may vary depending on the platform or theme you are using, but it is typically located under the “Appearance” or “Customize” menu.
- Locate the section for the top banner and click the “Edit” or “Customize” button.
- Look for an option to add an image or upload a custom banner, and select the image you uploaded to the media library.
- In the same section, look for an option to add a link to the banner. Paste the URL you copied earlier.
- Save your changes and preview your website to make sure the advertisement is displaying correctly.
It is important to make sure that any advertisements on your website are relevant to your audience and do not interfere with the user experience. Consider the placement, size, and frequency of ads to ensure they are not overwhelming or intrusive.
Read the documentation for the theme - you need to have AdSense set up https://forum.tagdiv.com/newsmag-header-ads/