How This Author Used VideoHive To Start Making a Living From His Creativity

It’s really inspiring, good luck and wish to you and all other good sales

Great story! Great achievement! Congrats!

Great article, love it!

Nice interview !! Good luck with sales!

Good to read new ideas and find some tips about becoming successful in Envato. Thanks for publishing this interview.

Story warmed my heart, one of the many reasons I love Envato and our community!! :slight_smile:

Thank you friend. It was my first interview.
Next time I will not repeat the mistakes and will try to talk about the more useful things.

3 Likes

Good luck and congrats on your first interview!

Still I agree with some guys here that the title is grabbing attention but the article doesn’t really deliver to what title promised and is kinda “pretending”…If I were you I would never compare earnings to other people especially in such context because there’s always someone who’s earning less then you and there’s always a Warren Buffet.

Anyway no offense and congrats one more time! Attention is always better than obscurity :wink:

1 Like

Totally agree with @OlexandrIgnatov!

During current unstable time in CIS countries many young people have become freelancers and earning money remotely. As well as AJ or VH authors here. And I believe that compare our income here in $ with revenue ordinary guy from small russian, ukranian or belarusian town at least wrong. Try to compare your income with top-authors here and you will always have a bar for growing.

However, congrats and all the best things for your further work here!

Cheers!

Hello from Russia. Totally agree. This interview sounds for me like another yellow provocation. Especially after big title in envato news mail. And if we will talk about it then… Are you serious? If you compare to small cities and villages people - then yes, of course, as in any other country. But if you compare to city, where you live - you will be somewhere just below the middle… Anyway I don’t want the association: policy + economy + envato.

Envato allows me to ignore the politics and economics, and to live and work as I want and I can.

Hope someday envato will interview me for another point of view of the human, opportunities and conditions.

Anyway good luck with sales.

2 Likes

Hello from Saint-P!

I absolutely agree with @Wayman . This title may even be offensive in some ways. We have enough political news on blogs, youtube, tv etc. Personally, I would like to know more about professional sides of authors, for example where they take inspiration or which sources they use to learn new skills.

However, I wish good luck and more success to @arakelov !

This is just like how I relate to my commercial and Envato work: “Most commercial orders don’t allow me to access my creative side…Instead, VideoHive allowed me to finally start creating.”

I’ve deleted my first message, because the article and the title were corrected.
And yes, Artur, thank you for your calm and wise response, I was ready to see more negative words from you after my comment, but I’m glad that was wrong and you’ve got my point correct. Btw, hello from Moscow!

3 Likes

Thanks again for your advice to improve the interview. I am glad you are not hiding your opinion.
The interview really got better! Btw, hello from SPb! :slight_smile:

1 Like

What a lovely story. I believe that many authors have a similar path on the Envato marketplace. My success did not come over night either. When I started back in 2013, I had few rejections, then I published my featured item which is quite now successful.

I wish you thousands of sales just like me.