The introduction of Apps has made life very easy-going. Therefore, there is a curiosity among the people to know how an app can be developed and how much does it cost to develop an app.
It’s an ambiguous question because it entirely depends on the app itself, if you are using a freelancer or an agency and in which country and the numerous technical considerations to do with features, functionality, security etc.
There will be off-the-shelf apps/tools that can create something for not that much, but done professionally by a big agency could easily be tens to hundreds of thousands
The cost of mobile app development depends on many factors like:
Besides that, the cost also depends on different regions and countries. So here I am listing the cost estimation accordingly.
• the U.S.A. & Canada-based companies: $60-$150/hour
• Australia-based companies: $50-$80/hour
• Western European & UK-based companies: $60-$120/hour
• Eastern European-based companies: 40-$90/hour
• India-based companies: $10-$30/hour