How many hours a day do you work on audio jungle?

How many hours a day do you work on audio jungle?

I work for audio jungle for 2-3 hours or more per day. sometimes it can go up to 8-10 hours.

And how many hours do you work every day? :clock1130:

I thought it would be very interesting for everyone. Thank you Friends and colleagues. :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Hmmm, doesn’t understand.
Do you mean, how long I work on AJ for uploading music, checking the forum and the sales?
Or do you mean, how long I work daily to produce music?
In my opinion, the answer of each other here gives you a senseless information.
Some of us are fulltime producers, some part time.
Some of us producing music for more platforms than AJ only, some are AJ exclusive members.
Some of us are trying to get the first item approved and working 8 hours a day on music. Some of us working 4 hours a week on music and get bestsellers.
The time one is working on music means nothing. The only thing what counts is the result - and if the customers like and buy it.

About 1 hour a week on average the last year and a half.

1 Like

Wow… I wish I could become an Elite working only one hour each week on my music :smiley:
Ok, I guess you mean this is the case right now, but I guess you worked way more than that in the past to reach paw #8 :slight_smile:

Yes, the first years I probably worked about 2-3 hours a day, but lately it seems like a waste of time. Now I rather use my time on something else :blush:

4 Likes

you are not going to tell me that it took only 2 to 3 hours to make this kind of music?

allow me to congratulate you on your talent.
I need a lot more time to compose music.

1 Like

I use more than one day to finish a track, and 2-3 hours is an average. Sometimes I used more time, sometimes less. I have a fulltime music related job, so theres a limit to how much time I can dedicate to producing music. (Many of my tracks are also much simpler and possible to do in a couple of hours(

3 Likes

Zero, only a waste of time.

1 Like

Back in 2018, about 4 or 5 hours a day (sometimes more) and totally loving it. I literally remember one time I was at the beach, came up with an idea and went back home just to record it. It was worth the time, the passion and the effort.

Nowadays 3 or 4 hours a month (probably less); actually I basically upload tracks I produce for other projects with a few tweaks or the permission of the client.

Say goodbye to one-off purchases, Envato dixit. If you have to bring food to a table, I wouldn’t bet on this horse anymore unelss you’re part of Elements.

Stay positive! Successful mindset! It is what it is! :star2:

2 Likes

Were you successful with that way? What are your experiences with these kind of libraries?

1 Like

Congratulations ! In a few words you managed to make us , all, amateurs. Shame on us.

3 Likes

:frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: