How long will it take to get themeforest approval.

I’m new here, I submitted my theme 2 days ago but I don’t get any reply from themeforest.

Is there any way to edit the item which i have submitted because in 590x30 banner I forgot to remove apple icon :frowning:

I have a file stuck in queue since 4 days ago, not sure what happen :expressionless:

Aumkart said

Is there any way to edit the item which i have submitted because in 590x30 banner I forgot to remove apple icon :frowning:

Hi,

Welcome to ThemeForest. Nope you can’t. You can just cancel and re-submit it. But I would recommend to wait for the reviewer. If you have copyright issue in your banner, I guess the reviewer will soft-reject your item then you can fix the banner and re-submit it.

About the review time, it may take up to 7 days.

Cheers,

Iman

@imangm,

Thanks You!!

hello everyone i am new in themeforest i had submit my psd for approval before 12 days but cant get reply from reviewer
please let me detail for approval process

thanks

Am having the same challenge here too, I submitted my skin to codecanyon and it’s four days now, but yet no reply or information on the status of my product.

My upload was soft rejected. I made edits and now it seems to be stuck in limbo. I would like to get a yes or no please. Its better than limbo.

guys wait for few more days, You will get response either by today or on Monday. Reviewers are humans so they need rest too :smiley:

Hello,

Its 7 days gone. But no reply from envato. It is so sad for me. 7 days ago was uploaded a psd template.

Thank you

@codeworkplus

Last week’s average review time was 13 days.

it is a such a waste of time… 7 day…!? or may be a month…!, as i know google store reviews thousands of apps every day max it take them 1 working day some time 15 minutes this really ridiculous…