How long it will take to approve

Maybe it’s not right to ask this here, but my file to approve in audiojungle stuck at 12th position in Music category for 3rd day, it’s already 4th day from submission. I’m new to audio stock. I choose to try with not exclusive authorship, and maybe it is the reason. How long it’s usually take to approve music file? Just curious…

Usually is less than a day. Maybe the site is under heavy activity (I’ve heard that a redesign is coming this month).

Thanks. I will keep waiting.

The average on FD is 3-4 days, however audio jungle should be slightly faster as it does not have the large uploads that we have here.

The fact that you are non-exclusive has no bearing what so ever on how quickly your item will be reviewed :wink: All files are reviewed, no one is skipped in the queue

The re-design will also not affect the reviewing process in any way either.

If it comes to 7 days and you are still waiting you may want to send support an email :slight_smile:

Ok, Thanks for your reply, I will keep writing new tracks while this one will stay on approval :slight_smile: Hope to see it approved. It’s always very exciting to do something for the first time, as this is first time I’m selling something from my music.

Good luck and welcome to Envato networks :slight_smile:

however audio jungle should be slightly faster as it does not have the large uploads that we have here.

CC :smiley: on AJ its also in that direction… FD has more uploads, but also more reviewers :stuck_out_tongue:

reviewers are usually lazy at the beginning of the month… they usually work hard at the end of the month to complete their 20 hour due… and after working hard at the end of the month they rest for a while… that’s my explanation to this :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

reviewers are usually lazy at the beginning of the month.. they usually work hard at the end of the month to complete their 20 hour due... and after working hard at the end of the month they rest for a while... that's my explanation to this :P :P :D

Funny working :slight_smile: But looking at Queue right now it looks like this, no activity for 3 days and 91 files waiting.

reviewers are usually lazy at the beginning of the month.. they usually work hard at the end of the month to complete their 20 hour due... and after working hard at the end of the month they rest for a while... that's my explanation to this :P :P :D

Tbh I’m most active at the beginning of each month. Furthermore it’s not 20hours/month is 5 a week, so we have to get that done every week.

reviewers are usually lazy...

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

now they will never approve you a file.

Funny working :slight_smile: But looking at Queue right now it looks like this, no activity for 3 days and 91 files waiting.

mmmh, are you talking about flashden or some other marketplace? Strange, as I’ve been reviewing files in the last three days…

(this morning there were more than 100 files pending…)

marco

mmmh, are you talking about flashden or some other marketplace? Strange, as I've been reviewing files in the last three days...

marco

I’m talking about audiojungle

mmmh, are you talking about flashden or some other marketplace? Strange, as I've been reviewing files in the last three days...

marco

I’m talking about audiojungle

ok, nice :wink:

marco

Marco i thought u did flex?

Same for me…My files have been on 24-25 position in 4 days but it usually only takes less than one day to get your files approved on AJ.

Same for me...My files have been on 24-25 position in 4 days but it usually only takes less than one day to get your files approved on AJ.

:frowning:

Not only, flex file are just too few to keep me busy :wink:

marco

Maybe it's not right to ask this here, but my file to approve in audiojungle stuck at 12th position in Music category for 3rd day, it's already 4th day from submission. How long it's usually take to approve music file? I try audiomicro and it takes one day. Just curious...

Hey x-intent, welcome to AudioJungle! :slight_smile: It typically takes upto a few days to process files (normally a lot quicker), but we’ve had a couple of our reviewers away from work recently so some minor delays are to be expected. Rest assured, we’ll be processing all those files as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience. :slight_smile: