How long it will take to approve my PSD Template on Themeforest? Its 18 day's Runing Today!

I want to know how long Envato Market take to approve a PSD Template. I found that they will approve it in 18 days but its 18 days runing today but no change yet. I have to wait more one Day or ???
Please help me anyone!

Seems a bit long. Does it say ‘held for further review’ or anything like that?

Few hours ago they send a email and said its not a Quality work. please see the screenshot.

Ok.

Can you add me on your skype ? So, i can get some quick help from you to show my file and if you suggest after see the design then i can start another new design for Themeforest. Skype: toufikforu

If I use Skype more than once a year, then that’s some pretty heavy usage for me. I normally try to avoid it like the plague… but make rare exceptions for high-value clients, or representatives from NASA who may need my help. And there was one time I was in Bali and had to call my bank but didn’t have access to a phone.

Plus, I rarely use Photoshop and have no experience of PSD Template design, or selling on Themeforest… so I’m not really the best person to ask! Post your preview image here and I’m sure others will chip in with some feedback.

2 Likes