How Long Does It Take For An Item To Get Approved ?

Just out of curiosity :slight_smile:
It’s Been Two(2) Days Since I Submitted An Item I’m starting To Think That It’s going to get denied which for me is my biggest fear:( What’s the longest that your item has been held?
and What should I Do if it does get rejected?

You gotta be patient mate, once you submit it does say that it may take up to 7 days. If it gets temporary held by the review team, then another 7 days could be added. If it gets rejected, post your item in the item discussion section, and let users tell you what needs to be done to get it fixed, and hopefully approved.

Thanks! And Sorry for my lack of not being patients :slight_smile:

My Item usually approved in 4 days :slight_smile:

3 to 7 days

My item approved 2 to 3 days . . .

if you upload on a friday it usually takes 3 days (weekend)

During the week - 2 days

The process bar in the dashboard can be misleading. It can be close to 3/4 in the first 24h, then just sit there for the next 3 days.
I’ve had items submitted after 2 days and others had to wait for a week between review and hold. It’s a matter of item submitted and possibly cue for items awaiting reviews, so I try not to worry about it too much.
Even if an item is held in review, stay positive. I’ve had 4 items held in review, and 3 of those are currently in the marketplace. Only one ended up rejected. I actually prefer knowing my item is being checked by a number of people, rather than having one person call the shots.

2-3 Days… If you are perfect if there corrections as said above 2-7 days! :slight_smile: Goodluck!

2-4 days…

While waiting, working on your next item :sunglasses:

1 Like
Sealord said

exactly what I do :slight_smile:

My item has been under reivew for about a week. The progress bar is yellow. What does that mean

mmmmmmmm yup the mighty ol’ good days :bigevilgrin:

When you think a year ago you waited 2 to 3 days for a flyer…good times.:frowning:

Last year 3-5 days :slight_smile: !!!
This year 9-11 days :frowning: !!!

Melgurt said

My item has been under reivew for about a week. The progress bar is yellow. What does that mean

Usually that means you shouldn’t bump a 10 month old topic especially when it’s a sight for sore eyes (2-3 days to review :frowning: )

I’ve submitted my 2 first items 9 days ago without receiving any answer, what happed …??

please check answer number one :stuck_out_tongue:

Sealord said

Great Idea. New to the market place and just uploaded my first art work 20 hrs ago. The yellow bar looks quarter full.