How long before the exam for a soft theme rejected?

Hello everyone :slight_smile:

My theme is soft rejected, I submitted to ThemeForest twice and answers the examiner were very fast.

I re-submitted my theme and I have no answers for two days, now it’s the weekend, so it will be four days, I have just to wait or there a problem?
I hope I do not have to wait 10 days as my first submission, in addition, if it is still soft rejected, I have to work on it.

Thank you very much, have a good weekend :slight_smile:

I have a message in my dashboard “Temporarily held for further review” is a good or bad news to you for a soft theme rejected?

Share a link to the demo here.

Held for review can mean a lot of things so it is hard to pinpoint what in your case

Hi @charlie4282, here the demo: http://khothemes.com/preview/kong/
This is a personal blog theme.

This is my third submission, the first two, the examiner told me to further improve the theme, logically, this means that it will perhaps be accepted.
Fingers crossed :slight_smile:

Good Luck Khothemes :smiley:

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

All in all, it was to bad news, my theme was soft rejected now, it’s hard rejected.

Oh that’s sad buddy, In order to succeed you must fail, so that you know what not to do the next time.

Yes, I’ll try to improve it.

it is definitely NOT bad - I’m surprised it was hard rejected unless it was deemed to be too basic/similar to others for sale.

There’s several little things I owuld change eg.

• The “follow” images at the bottom are too tall and as a result the likes/comments are lost

• Check your sticky header http://khothemes.com/preview/kong/cursus-ipsum-ante-quis-turpis-nulla-facilisi/ it seems to behave a little strange when the hero section moves out of view, like it snaps down and back up (or is that intentional?)

• Titles on contact/about don’t look as good as other pages (but good that they differ from post titles)

Hello, thank you so much, I took note of everything you have told me :slight_smile:
For the header, I’ll change it because the reviewers do not like.
I was also surprised to the hard reject, I do not understand.
Thanks again :slight_smile: