How is this movie music bass sound effect called?


I’m looking for music for my short film, and I would love to have a wobbing bass soundtrack like this:

You hear a wobbing base the whole time, does anybody how this is called and where I can find more music like this? I hear it a lot in films but I have a hard time finding it.

Thanks a lot!