How is this efect called?

In the template Finanza - Business & Financial WordPress Preview - ThemeForest
there is a block with an effect that makes a text and a picture change
when some does click over a text.

Do you know how is it called?

Hi @alenguav,

You can ask this query directly to the Item author by posting comments going through the Item Comments page. The item author will answer your query.