How is it possible?

today there was “sale reversal” after 4 months. It turns out that all this time he used it in his projects and now returns it as useless… how is it possible, Envato? Why does not work return for a limited time? 10-20 days is enough to understand that a product is not suitable for your project. So I can buy a product, use it as I want, and then return it as useless? Even retaining all the files? I just want to clarify this point

Your resentment is understandable. But it seems to me that it’s better to contact support with such questions

I will also write to them, but I would like to know the opinions of the authors, who faced this and how they relate to this

On your statement, does it say “refund” or “sale reversal”?

If it’s a sale reversal, then unfortunately Envato can’t do anything about it. It means that the transaction was cancelled through the payment provider (bank, paypal,…). This is usually the result of fraudulent activity, and the buyer’s account is automatically locked in such events.

2 Likes

thank you for answer, it was “sale reversal”

Then there is nothing you can do, I’m afraid. Sorry you had to get one of those, it sucks! Hope you make some quick sales to make up for it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I also hope so =) something bad is followed by something good =) maybe I’ll get
"Featured File", who knows ha ha =))

3 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss.

I am sorry, it also happened to me once … it is really unfortunate that there are people who have these fraudulent behaviors.
I’m sure , as you said, something bad is followed by something good! :smiley:
At the moment, you count with our support! :wink:
Good luck,

1 Like

Thank you)

Thank you very much) good luck you too)

Guys, I was right about the fact that something bad is followed by something good. Someone bought another my track by Music Broadcast License (10 Million) =)

8 Likes

Haha that’s crazy ! Congrats ! :slight_smile:

Yes) Thank You)

Guys, I was right about the fact that something bad is followed by something good. Someone bought another my track by Music Broadcast License (10 Million) =)
God always watching

Wooo! I knew it!! :smiley: :alien:
congrats!! :smiley:

Thanks)

We are author from Codecanyon. We also facing like this kind of issue. One of client bought our item at 2 months ago(Oct 2017), Envato made the sale reversal at Jan 2018. Actually that client got already our source code and may be used. Definitely, it is not fair enough for author point of view. Envato, please try to find out another solution to be fair for both side?

Cheers,
Panacea-Soft

Envato did not do anything. The user’s bank is who made the sale reversal. Envato was the victim, and they lost the money, thus they took it from your balance so they don’t go bankrupt. They used to cover sale reversals for us, but that was back when they could afford it.